When these slides were taken on January 8, 1966, the new church was almost complete, with the consecration scheduled for the following April . The first slide shows the tower, with a ladder propped against the roof next to it. They may have been working on the wiring for the electric chimes, which had originally been installed in 1947 in the east tower of the Lancaster Street church as a memorial to members of the congregation who died in World War II.
The photograph also allows us to see progress on the installation the stained glass windows from the Lancaster Street building in the new narthex.
The second slide shows the Hackett Boulevard facade of the building, looking much as it does today, except for the bare soil and missing landscaping.